Aval laddu or poha ladoo, simply 3 most important components for this fast and simple recipe prepared in 30 minutes. One of many best ladoo recipes.
Krishna Jayanthi is simply 2 days away, so are you continue to pondering what to make for the competition?
Are you fearful of attempting out the deep fried recipes like seedai, murukku and thattai?
Don’t fear, right here is a simple recipe that has lord Krishna’s favourite – Aval / Poha and ghee.
Solely 3 most important components and the laddu is prepared inside 30 minutes. It tastes just like our rava ladoo aside from the flavour of poha as a substitute rava.
I made it in small amount, good for small households.
Take a look at this no onion no garlic lemon aval recipe.
Aval laddu recipe
Aval laddu, simply 3 most important components for this fast and simple recipe prepared in 30 minutes.
- 1 cup Aval flattened rice/ Poha
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Ghee
- 3 Cashew nuts
- 8 Dried raisins
- 2 Cardamom
Stop your display from going darkish
Sieve the poha to do away with any impurities. Take away massive impurities by hand selecting.
Dry roast the poha till golden in color. Calm down.
Grind to make a flour/ superb powder. Grind sugar additionally with the cardamom seeds to superb powder.
Warmth ghee and break the cashews to very tiny items and fry till golden. Add raisin and fry until fluffy.
Take the powdered components in a mixing bowl and add the heated ghee to it.
Combine properly and take a hand stuffed with combination nad press inside your palm to make ladoos out of it.
- Be sure to roast the poha properly and grind it finely.
- cardamom is should wanted for lending a divine flavour.
- Use ghee and sugar as talked about for good style.
- Be sure to finely break the cashews and in addition don’t add greater than required, in any other case will probably be tough for shaping the ladoos.
- Ladoos are fragile, so rigorously deal with it. If not floor finely, will probably be exhausting to carry its form.
1. Sieve the aval firstly utilizing a steel strainer, to do away with any impurities. Take away massive impurities by hand selecting. Dry roast the poha till golden and crisp. Calm down.
2. Grind to make a flour/ superb powder. Grind sugar additionally with the cardamom seeds to superb powder.
3. Warmth ghee and break the cashews to very tiny items and fry till golden. Add raisin and fry until fluffy.
4. Take the powdered components in a mixing bowl and add the heated ghee to it. Combine properly and make ladoos out of it.
Straightforward aval ladoo / poha laddus are prepared to supply God, Krishna and benefit from the laddus! Poha, ghee and sugar with tangy raisins makes a beautiful mixture!